Comprehensive Veterinary Services
If you are seeking a hospital where quality and compassionate services will always be available, Madison Veterinary Hospital is waiting to welcome you to our facility.
We invite you to explore all the options we can offer your pet or contact us with any questions.
- Pet health plans—We know that you care deeply for your pet, but we also understand that pet health care is not inexpensive. At Madison Veterinary Hospital, we bundle services together in a Pet Health Plan to keep your pet’s health up and your prices low.
- Vaccinations—Preventive medicine is the best medicine. The immunizations offered by Madison Veterinary Hospital are convenient and effective methods of circumventing illnesses before they are a danger to your pet.
- Cat and dog dental care—Like you, your pet benefits from regular dental hygiene. Good oral care is critical to every pet’s health. The mouth is a site where bacteria can potentially enter the bloodstream and damage internal organs or cause great pain. Read more to learn what we can do to keep bad breath at bay and your pet’s smile bright.
- Laser surgery—Technology is advancing every day, and Madison Veterinary Hospital is dedicated to staying ahead of the curve. The use of a surgical CO2 laser for surgery promotes healing and reduces recovery time. We perform a variety of surgeries with only licensed and credentialed staff on hand.
- Lab testing and diagnostics—Prescribing medicines without diagnostic blood work will only treat the symptoms and not the underlying cause. We have an on-site laboratory that can produce answers quickly and provide a diagnosis that you can trust. There are numerous conditions that we can diagnose through these blood tests that will reveal what is causing the problem and, most importantly, how it can be treated.
- Radiology and ultrasound—Our radiology, ultrasonography, and dental X-ray technology is digital to provide crisper, clearer images within your pet and is an important tool needed to detect the problems hidden beneath the surface.
- Orthopedic surgery—At Madison Veterinary Hospital, we have the capability to perform orthopedic surgery. We are fortunate to have a veterinarian specially trained in orthopedics to guide our staff and patients through these complicated procedures.
- Nutritional counseling—Choosing the right food for your pet can be a confusing task, but it doesn’t have to be. There is a simpler choice and that’s letting us teach you about which foods your pet needs to be healthy.
- Puppy kindergarten—Madison Veterinary Hospital is proud to offer your puppy a service unique to veterinary hospitals. At our puppy kindergarten classes, we will teach you how to turn the challenging puppy moments into an opportunity to strengthen the bond you share with your puppy.
- Allergy testing and dermatology—Pets suffer from allergies or dermatological conditions just as we do, but we may never even know! You can improve your pet’s quality of life by bringing your pet to Madison Veterinary Hospital to have his or her allergies diagnosed and treated.
- Stem cell therapy—This therapy is an emerging solution to the mobility problems of aging pets. Stem cell therapy can restore more than just the capability of movement; it can restore your pet’s quality of life.
- Pharmacy—At Madison Veterinary Hospital, you can have your pets diagnosed and get the treatments in the same location. Think about it: no side trips, less hassle, and faster results.
- Emergencies—Madison Veterinary Hospital is equipped to treat emergency and urgent care patients during regular business hours. If you suspect your pet’s life is in danger or if your pet has suffered a traumatic injury, bring him or her in right away.